We are a team of designers, software developers and product owners building outstanding web and mobile applications for companies of all sizes, from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 companies. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- Build the most beautiful web and mobile applications out there using cutting-edge technology, design patterns, and processes.
- Participate actively at every level of building world-class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective.
- Improve your skills through code reviews, pair programming and monthly “hacking” events.
- Learn and experiment constantly with new technologies.
What you will bring
- 3+ years Ruby/Rails experience. 5+ years of total experience.
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about patterns, reusability, maintainability, and performance.
- Constantly learning and expanding your skill-set on and off the job.
- Comfortable working both on frontend and backend.
- Experience with testing (unit testing, integration testing).
- A "Can do attitude" and a startup mindset.
- Confidence to express your ideas in English.
Why working with us
- No overtime.
- Yearly Education Allowance.
- Fast learning experience from a battle tested team and process. We have built several platforms from the ground up and you will be working with the founders side by side. Our founders led the early stage Tech and Product team of Lazada Thailand.
- You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and the opportunity to quickly level up your career.
- Engineering focused environment, including our founders, are Software Engineers. We care about process, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We invest in your future.
- Paid time off: 15 holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year, generous sick leave policy.
- Monthly “investment-time” sessions to explore and learn new technologies and stacks.
- International mobility. Opportunity to travel and work at our Bangkok, Thailand Office and any other future office we open.
- Monthly “investment-time” sessions to explore and learn new tech.
- Our office is located in the best location in Da Nang at DNES