We are a team of designers, software developers and product owners building outstanding web and mobile applications for companies of all sizes, from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 companies. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
What you will do
- Ensure top quality of our web and mobile applications and exceed clients' expectations.
- Manage effectively a product lifecycle from specification through delivery and maintenance.
- Align the product vision with the clients' founding team.
- Communicate constantly with clients.
- Write specifications, test plans, design test cases, test features.
- Support the founding and senior team to implement appropriate structures, processes, and workflows.
What you will bring
- Software development experience.
- Passion and experience in web and mobile applications, startups and cutting edge technology.
- Not being afraid to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Understanding of agile development.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to organize your own work and create work for others.
- Looking for a leadership role, hence soft skills such as negotiation and evaluating/proposing creative alternatives are required.
- Very articulate, opinionated, decisive and is at ease to interact with clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
Why work with us
- Fast learning experience. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and and the opportunity to quickly level up your career.
- Engineering focused environment. We care about process, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We invest in your future.
- Education allowance (yearly).
- Provident Fund.
- Medical insurance & social welfare.
- Paid time off: 15 holidays per year, 2 weeks vacation per year, generous sick leave policy.
- Monthly “investment-time” sessions to explore and learn new tech.
- Free drinks and snacks all-day.
- Visa and Work permit for foreigners. Relocation assistance in case you live abroad.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).