We are a software development company focused on building web and mobile applications for startups of Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
Our founding team has been part of the early stage of companies such as Lazada (Acquired by Alibaba), Rocket Internet and other recognized startups. Over the years, we have grown an expert and multidisciplinary team working on large scale software development projects of very diverse nature such as SAAS, social and eCommerce platforms.
If you want to grow your skills as a developer, work following the best practices in the industry and have fun while doing so, Nimbl3 is the right place for you!
- You are someone that enjoys having "pet projects", learning new languages and frameworks.
- You always maintain a clean codebase and love beautiful code.
- You are in your last year of University studies, either Bachelor or Master degree.
- We will take care of you as you are part of us. It means this is a paid internship working in real life web and mobile applications used by many users.
- Fast learning experience. We expect you to be able to deliver code to production within the first two weeks.
- Extensive mentoring. You will be working directly with the founders, both Software Engineers.