We are a software development company focused on building web and mobile applications for startups of Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
Our founding team has been part of the early stage of companies such as Lazada (Acquired by Alibaba), Rocket Internet and other recognized startups. Over the years, we have grown an expert and multidisciplinary team working on large scale software development projects of very diverse nature such as SAAS, social and eCommerce platforms.
If you want to grow your skills as a developer, work following the best practices in the industry and have fun while doing so, Nimbl3 is the right place for you!
What you will do
As our Software Developer Intern, you will work on real-life projects. You will join our international team and report directly to the CTO and co-founder.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Participate actively at every level of building world class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective
- Improve your skills through code reviews and pair programming
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies
What you will bring
- You are in the last year of University studies, either Bachelor or Master degree.
- Enjoy having "pet projects", learning new languages and frameworks.
- Maintain a clean codebase and love beautiful code.
- A strong attention to detail.
- S hands-on mentality.
- Enjoy working independently.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Why work with us
- We will take care of you as you are part of us. It means this is a paid internship working in real life web and mobile applications used by many users.
- Fast learning experience. We expect you to be able to deliver code to production within the first two weeks.
- Nice and fun working environment with fast learning experience.
- Free drinks and snacks every day.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).